How to get a Canada visa with the help of Harvey law corporation?
Posted By Landyn
Getting Canada Visa can get a bit time-consuming. Moreover, if you are trying to get a startup visa canada, then it can get that much more challenging. But, with the help of the right guidance, and the right company, you can easily get one.
Out of all, Harvey Law corporation is among the best for getting such kind of help. Be it a canada business startup visa, or an immigration procedure, the Harvey group can make the entire thing go smoothly.
Requirements for getting a Canada Visa
Following are the things that are needed:
- Applicants must demonstrate that they are innovative and migrant entrepreneurs who will drive economic growth by obtaining a Letter of Commitment from a specific organization to qualify for Canada.
- Start-up Visa Applicant must own at least 10% of the eligible shares voting in the company, and together with the designated organization, more than 50% of the voting shares.
- Applicants and family members must be in good health and have no criminal record.
- Applicant must demonstrate sufficient means to support himself and all dependents upon arrival in Canada.
- The applicant must pass at least level 5 of the Canadian Language Reference Test in English or French, speaking, reading, listening, and writing.
- The applicant must operate and manage the business from Canada after incorporation.
Process of getting Canada Visa
The process is quite simple, as it does not require much to be done if you already fulfills the requirements. The following are the steps that are to be performed:
- Appointment of an authorized representative to submit the application.
- Proof of language skills and other personal
- Obtaining a letter of commitment from a group of angel investors, venture capital fund, or incubator.
- Submission of application form, supporting documents, and fees.
- The typical turnaround time is 12-16 months.